We are so glad you are here on this page! Our work in Neighbourhood Groups across the city would not be possible without your support. If this page doesn’t help you or meet the needs of your donation please reach out to our Executive Director Brendan Johnson @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are 3 easy ways to donate:
- You can write us a cheque made out to “Guelph Neighbourhood Support Coalition”
- If you are directing your donation to a specific program or Neighbourhood Group please make a not of it on the cheque. If there is no note attached to the cheque we will assume it is a deposit to the GNSC to administer as needed.
- We can issue a charitable tax receipt for donations $25.00 or more. We have to issue the tax receipt to the name on the cheque.
- Cheques can be sent or delivered to: 42 Carden Street, Guelph, ON N1H 3A2
- Visit our donation page at https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/guelph-neighbourhood-support-coalition/
- You will see a drop down menu and a comment box if you want to direct your donation to a specific program our Neighbourhood Group
- You will receive an electronic tax receipt from Canada Helps
- Send it to email@example.com
- Please send a note to let us know if you are directing your donation to a specific program or Neighbourhood Group. If there is no note attached to the donation we will assume it is a deposit to the GNSC to administer as needed.
- Please let us know if you would like a charitable tax receipt. (Please note we are only able to issue receipts for donations of $25.00 or more.)
- Please use gnscdonation as the password for your donation.
Thank you so much for your donation and your support of Neighbourhood Groups!