Non-profit produce buying program; provides customers with affordable fresh fruits and vegetables; supports our local farmers; box changes with Ontario’s growing season, but runs 12 months of the year; we include as much locally grown produce, optimal taste, freshness and nutrition; monthly newsletter offers recipes and cooking tips to help you prepare meals; everyone is welcome to participate in the program; typical boxes contains 9-14 vegetables/2-5 types of fruit; Large Boxes $20 and Small Boxes $15.
Click on this link www.gardenfreshbox.ca to view and find out more information about the Garden Fresh Box.
How it works:
– Order from KHNG convenient for you or online www.gardenfreshbox.ca/store
– Order and pay for your box by 5:30pm the 1st Tuesday of each month
– Pick up your Garden Fresh Box on the 3rd Wednesday of the month from your host site – Kortright Hills NG
– Bring your own reusable bags to take your fresh box items home
– remember to order and pay for your next months box
– Enjoy your fresh fruits and veggie box!!